skip to main |
skip to sidebar
eYe DoCtOr
Harlee had an appointment with her eye doctor yesterday. Her eye is doing very well and the doctor was really pleased with the progress she is making with the help of her glasses. With her glasses on her eye is very close to being perfectly straight. She does however love to look over her glasses. In hopes of making her use the glasses more for her left eye we will patch her right eye for 1 hour a day so that she has to use her bad eye to see and in turn will need to look through the glasses to be able to do that. We may also look into getting some bigger frames for her that would make it harder for her to be able to look over them. She is such a little cutie in her glasses, she gets many compliments. And, they have done wonders for getting her eye back into place. Hopefully all continues to go well and we can avoid having to do surgery to fix it. Our next appointment will be in October.
3 comments:
I agree. She is a cutie. I'm sorry to say though the looking over the glasses is the cutiest part (but we won't tell her that so she wears them).
Hey Amy! You're girls are all so adorable!! As for Harlee's glasses..good luck, i'm glad to hear she is doing pretty well with them. If I could do anything again it would probably be to actually WEAR the glasses and patches I was given as a kid to fix my eye. My mom tells me that all I would do is tear off the patch as soon as they put it on, and in kindergarten I remember hiding my glasses in my desk as soon as I got to school --Mrs. Beardon told on me! :) Harlee is younger than I was, so hopefully she'll be much better than I was....plus, she's super cute with those little glasses on. :)
Also, how old is Harlee? She looks to be around Luke's (my little boy) age. The reason i ask is because she has a whole mouth full of teeth. My poor Luke still only has 6 teeth (although he is in the process of getting 4 more right now - yeah)!
Post a Comment