Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SlEePiNg BeAuTy...AnD hEr DoGs

These pictures were taken by Tamzen. Olivia fell asleep while holding her dogs hostage. The dogs are usually good sports when she drags them around and holds them like baby dolls. Tamzen was a quick thinker and snapped a few pictures of her sleeping sister.

4 comments:

'T' said...

this is a priceless picture! side note... my first name is ALEXA! i was noticing one of your girls has that for a middle name. i just have always gone by my middle name. hope you're beatin' the heat, and your new blog background looks fab.
alexa 'tiniel' williams :)

Kurt and Kortney Tobler said...

Amy, I was going to tell you the same thing! I LOVE your new background...it's so cute. Where did you find it? Yeah, I got some good pics this weekend. Especially of Harlee. She is so dang photogenic! I also love the pics on your page of Livvy. She is so funny with those dogs!

Janeece said...

Love your new blog background!! Olivia looks adorable! What a little cutie pie! the dogs deserve a treat for that don't ya think!!

katie said...

Love the first picture!Her face is hilarious! Kids are so dang cute!