Friday, June 6, 2008

HoLeS

We dropped the kids off at Steven's parents house last night to stay with them while we went to graduation. When we returned to pick them up after the ceremony, Tamzen had yet another hole in her mouth where a tooth once had been. She is now missing both of her top front teeth. She thinks she is pretty darn cool. I told her she needs to slow down on the teeth pulling or she isn't going to be able to eat. Aunt Dorlene told her that she was going to have to eat Jell-O and Ice Cream with all those teeth missing. She liked that scenario better than my not eating one. She made very sure to get that tooth under her pillow last night so that the tooth fairy would visit her...again...

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey...Luke will be 2 in September also! fun fun! :)

Sher said...

How fun! Jaxon lost his 2 front teeth around Christmas and we thought it was hilarious that he could sing the "All I want for Christmas" song.....how was the girls camp hike?

The land of Vegas said...

So, does she have something in mind that she is wanting to buy. Is that why she is loosing her teeth since it is her only means of income.

Scott and Krista said...

Missing teeth are always a cool thing. It's so cool that I am still losing my teeth. Well, parts of them. I don't think the tooth fairy gives credit for partial molars though. Shoot!! I need to see the dentist fairy. Sorry we haven't been to the blog for a minute, but Krista has not had much content to be able to post. We are just way too boring. Alrighty, it's good seeing you in this crazy virtual world.
-scott

Michelle said...

Luke turns 2 on the 19th. How about Harlee?