skip to main |
skip to sidebar
LaSt DaY !!!
Its Tamzen's LAST day of Kindergarten today. I can't believe it is over already. Seems it flew by so fast. She learned so much and is such a very smart little girl. She can read many words and is always sounding new words out trying to figure out what they might say. Her teacher gave her an award for PERFECT ATTENDANCE !! She gets a free burger at In-n-Out Burger. (That is, if we can ever get in to get one... There is a new one open in St. George and I swear the line is always down the street and around the corner...) I bought her a small pot of flowers to take to her teacher as a thank you and she wrote her a little note saying that she is the best teacher ever. She is so excited to be able to deliver them to Mrs. Billingsley today. She has made a lot of good friends and really enjoys school. We are so proud of you Tamzen, good job on a great year in Kindergarten !!
1 comment:
I thought it was just me that thought the school year went by fast. Tell her congratulations on her graduation from us!
Post a Comment