They both looked great in their cap and gown. My dang camera was not cooperating for some reason so most of my pictures are a little weird but here are a couple of the best ones. They had 4 Valedictorians and 1 Salutatorian... Sally and Sabra are one of three sets of twins in their class, how crazy is that?? They are the babies of the family so we have now all made it through High School. Now, on to bigger and better things. Sally will leave in the fall for Reno and Sabra will stay here and attend hair school in St. George.
Congratulations to both of you. I Love you and am so proud of you !!



2 comments:
I taught those two piano when there still in Primary! What beautiful girls. Congrats to them. I also taught Greta, how is she?? Hoping you are well.
TINIEL WILLIAMS
I can't believe they were the flower girls at my wedding. I can't believe they are the last in the line to graduate either. Tell them congratulations from us.
Post a Comment