Tamzen has lost yet another tooth. This makes number 4 for her. She has been working on getting this one out for a couple of weeks. Especially while at school because if you lose your tooth at school, you get a small box to store it in. Apparently she wanted one pretty bad. That tooth was beginning to get in the way when she would eat because it was so loose and her other teeth would hit it when she chewed her food. She guessed she would only get one 'little' dollar because it is just a little tooth.
Charlie has Arrived
14 years ago



5 comments:
thanks for your comments. I have never met you but I have met your husband a couple of times and even watched him play basketball with my husband a few weeks back. I would love to take some pics for your cute family. Maybe some suprise fathers day pictures. I have been looking to update my website so your cute kids would be a good start. I wouldn't charge you anything since I would be using them on my website and I will give you a disk of all the images. Let me know. You can check out my site as it is now at olandsphotography.com you can email me at periwinklepurple@hotmail.com it is a perfect time of year to do outdoor photos before it gets too miserably toasty. Bethany
I love these blogs! I have found alot of people this way. You have an adorable family! Time sure does fly!!
By the way I want to add you as a friend so I can check in once ina while. I hope thats ok. Its good to here from ya!
Amy - Bloggin' is way fun and easier than sending out a hundred e-mails. LOVE your blog, so cute and your girls are adorable as always! Sherrie
Post a Comment