Look closely now, because one of those eyes aren't real... We have gotten several comments from people that were scared when they first saw Harlee with an eye patch on. The patch is really just an eye band-aid and so it is pretty much the same color as her skin. It literally looks like She has no eye at all. So, Steven decided to solve that problem and color an eye on the patch before we put it on her. The first time he thought of it we already had it on her and the only thing he could find was a HUGE sharpie. He made a big black dot on the patch and it made her look like she was cross-eyed. This time he did all of his artwork before we actually put it on her. He is pretty proud of his creation. Looks a little creepy if you ask me.. But, she is still just so dang cute...
Charlie has Arrived
14 years ago



5 comments:
That eye patch is flipping phenomenal! It takes a really cute kid to be able to pull that off and I think that she wears it brilliantly.
Nice art work steve!
what a great idea! good work Steven!
That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. Steven has talent and creativity.
That patch is awsome. It does kind of thow ya when ya look at it!!
Hey Amy,
Just blog browsing and found yours.. Your kids are cuties!! I'm loving the patch, I'll admit I did have to do a double take because it didn't quite sink in the first time-very impressive Steven!
Post a Comment