Thursday, June 26, 2008

AnTs !!!!!!!!!

You've gotta love the summer time when all the BUGS are out and about... I discovered ANTS attempting to take up residency in my kitchen sink this morning... So, instead of getting to have my breakfast as planned, I spent 20 minutes cleaning up those darn ants. Anyone have any tips or advice on how to get rid of and keep ants OUT once they have found a way IN??????

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Thanks for popping by my blog! BTW I love your background! I hate ants as well. They are dang hard to get rid of but they seem to hate the smell of vinegar and so try washing the area that they come in at with vinegar. That's worked for me in the past. Your kids are so cute!

lindsey said...

hey. our new address is lindseyandjohn.blogspot.com

Mathews R us said...

Hi Amy! I'm glad you told me you had a blog, I'm a blog stalker too! Your kids are so cute! Ants are the pits but I've heard that powdered sugar mixed with borax works because they take it back to the ant hill? Haven't actually tried it myself though...good luck!

The Queen P said...

I am so glad you stopped by our blog! it's a fabulous way to keep in touch. I hate ants to! Not such much a problem in Provo though...wish I could help you out with that.

Ashlie said...

Hey Amy, I have ants too. I put out corn meal. They take it back to their nest, and share it, but they can't digest it, so it kills them. It is nice because it is safe for kids and pets. I don't know how to keep them out though, this time every year they find their way into my house. :(

Kendra said...

Amy, Becky's e-mail address is becky.osmond@hotmail.com. If you give her your e-mail address she will invite you to see her blog:)