Monday, August 25, 2008

1sT GraDe

Its about 8:30 in the morning and Tamzen has already been ready for school for about an hour at least. She is so excited and has promised not to cry when I drop her off. I think she is looking forward to getting back into learning new things and making new friends. Good luck in your first day of 1st grade Tamzen. We Love You !!


4 comments:

jen and brody said...

I think she looks great in her new outfit. I can't wait to have girls so I can do their hair cute like Tamzen's. You'll have to let us know if she cried. She's like a little adult already - or worse - A TEENAGER! Good luck! :o)

Janeece said...

We should have had a back to school breakfast!! SHe did look so cute!! SO did she make it without crying?

The land of Vegas said...

You are so good. I couldn't get mine posted until this evening. Did your summer just fly by?

Scott and Krista said...

She is getting so big! 1st grade! I would have been the one to cry if one of my girls were big enough to go to school all day! I hope she loves it!