The Tobler family went mountain biking last Saturday. My dad, Kourtney, Jen and I rallied down the Bunker Creek trail. The rest of the crew started with a 3 mile "warm up" trail before going down Bunker Creek and then later met up with us at the bottom. We all had a great time with the exception of a few mishaps. Kurt, Shawn, and Rob took a little longer then they thought they would. Kurt had fun patching his tube 8 or 9 times and then ran out of patches. So he got the chance to carry and walk his bike for awhile until the truck could pick him up.
Charlie has Arrived
14 years ago



2 comments:
I didn't see any pictures of you Steven. Does that mean you were to banged up to show us or you didn't want the others to feel bad that you came out without a scratch?
I didn't get any cuts. I'm a pro at wrecking i guess!
Post a Comment