Monday, August 11, 2008

FirSt PhoTo

We went to our first doctor appointment on Thursday last week and went back on Friday morning for a quick ultrasound just to check everything out and make sure all was as it should be. If you ask Steven he would probably tell you it was to check and make sure there wasn't more than one baby in there. I get big rather fast so twins is always a question we get. But, the doctor only spotted one baby inside so that is good to know. Everything is going good and we are scheduled for another appointment in a month.

6 comments:

Jarred and Angelina said...

Fun pic! I can't wait to find out what you are having!

Sher said...

I bet that was a HUGE relief! Do you find out what you're having or do you wait?

Janeece said...

I am so glad that it was one for your sake!! Can't wait to see if it is a boy...crossing my fingers for you!!

Kendra said...

Good luck on a boy, but four girls would be pretty special, too. Poor Harlie. When Shaunie was little she constantly had a bonk on her head, it just moved from one side to the other.

The land of Vegas said...

Did I ever tell you congrats? Also, good luck braving the world of 4 kids. I think you are the first in the family to be crazy-I mean blessed enough to.

Scott and Krista said...

I love getting ultrasounds! I wish I could have one every time! I think that the first one really makes it all feel real! I'm glad there is only one baby! I think twins would be soooo hard! I have my fingers crossed for a boy! (hey it can happen we are proof- unless they are wrong and it comes out a girl AHHHHH) I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they are not wrong, I've already done too much shopping.