Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Long Time No Blog...

It has been forever since I posted anything. I don't really have a very good excuse, just that life has been absolutely crazy as normal. There hasn't been a whole lot going on, jus the same old stuff. Here is a quick run down and update on how and what we are doing...

Tamzen turned 7 last month (I can't believe I have a 7 year old !!). She had a good birthday. She and Olivia got to go to DiSnEyLaNd for a day with my sister Shanna for their birthday. They had a great time. She got lots of good stuff for her birthday and a couple of new books that she has already started on. She is getting excited for the warm weather and is asking to go swimming all the time. She is also learning that allergies are NO fun. Her eyes have been itching and bothering her for the last couple of days.

Olivia is enjoying preschool. She is getting excited for graduation later this month and can't wait for Kindergarten round up in a couple of weeks. Tamzen told her that she was going to have to get shots to go to kindergarten so I am sure that we will here about that from her for the next two weeks or until she does actually get the shots. She does NOT like pain and doesn't handle it very well. But, she will survive. She can't wait to go to school in the fall. Olivia turned 5 last month.

Harlee...hmmm...where to start... Harlee is still the crazy little mischevious monkey that she has always been. She goes constantly and is always in to something. She went back to the eye doctor last week for a check up. Her eyes are doing very well. She got a new prescription so that she could get some new glasses. Her old ones were pretty hammered. She doesn't have to go back to see the doctor for a year. At that point they will give her an actual eye exam and find out exactly what she is seeing since she will be a little older and will be able to tell the doctor what she sees.

Iken is growing and getting bigger every day. He is about two and a half months old now (I know, I need to post some pictures..). At his two month check up he weighed in at 10 pounds 10 ounces. He loves to lay on the floor and play and is smiling and talking all the time now. He graduated into the big crib about a week and a half ago. He was getting too big for the bassinett crib that we had him in in our bedroom. He loves to lay in his crib and watch the mobile go around. We can't turn it on if he is supossed to be going to sleep because he will just lay there and play watching the mobile. He only gets up once during the night so that is wonderful. He is a very good baby.

Steven and I are still at the same old stuff. Me working and Steven taking care of the kids. It gets a little crazy at times but we wouldn't know how to take it any other way... I will post some pictures a little later tonight hopefully. I just wanted to squeeze in this post before I get all the kids up and ready for the day and before I head out the door to work.

3 comments:

The land of Vegas said...

Thanks for posting. I have missed you.

Janeece said...

bout time! Listen to me...it's been awhile since I posted too! Glad to see your back! Sad that Olivia is so excited for kindergarten (not really) I will miss her!

Tiffanie said...

It's good to here from you! Thanks for the post.

Please do post more pictures.