Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In MeMoRy Of...

Harley Hal Leavitt
December 1952 - May 2006
-------------------------------------
It has been three years.
I can't believe how the time has gone so quickly.
I miss him terribly every day.
He was truly an amazing man.
He did many wonderful things in his lifetime.
I cherish the knowledge that I have of the Lord's Plan.
It gives me great comfort to know that our Family is Forever
and we will all be together again one day.
I Love You Daddy ...
Amy

3 comments:

Janeece said...

Isn't it wonderful to know that you can see him again and be in his arms again? Makes me glad to be a member of the Church and have the knowledfe we do huh? Let me know if there is anything I can ever do for you...please!

The Martinsen Family said...

He was, and still is, an amazing man. Always so friendly and nice to me. I love your dad and am grateful that I was able to get to know him. How awesome is it that you have the true and everlasting Gospel in your life to comfort you to know he will hold you again? Such an amazing truth that you hold.

The land of Vegas said...

I can't believe it has been three years too. So much has happened in your family in that amount of time. We miss him too!