Happy Birthday Amy !!! Thanks for everything you do for the kids and me. Tamzen says" I love you, you are the best mom!!!!! Thank you for being my mommy. Everything you make is so good. You look cute every day. Since the first day I saw you I loved you very much. " Livi says" that she likes you very much. and they both wish you a Happy Birthday !!!" Harlee wants to say your boston cremes are gone and she will try to be good for you today. Love you. Have a good day, and most of all remember who we are!!!! love your family ( sorry you're stuck with us)
Charlie has Arrived
14 years ago



9 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Amy... have a good one.
Happy Birthday!
I was wondering if you guys were still out there. Thanks for updating, because I have missed you at the last couple events.
Happy Birthday Amy and I love the ultrasound pictures.
Happy Birthday to you...I would sing for you, but my voice is going...heehee! I hope your day was great...you so deserve it!!
Hope you had/have a wonderful birthday. I like that I've gotten to know you better over the last couple of years. You're great!
I hope you had as great of day as I did! It is fun to know someone to share our birthdays with! Once again, Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy B day!!!
Nice beard thing steven.
-scott
Post a Comment