Monday, December 1, 2008

DiRtY mOnKeYs

I came home to these two little monkeys playing outside and looking like this before dinner tonight. Apparently Harlee had discovered the briquets for the BBQ outside and it looked as though she had taste tested them. In reality she most likely just played with them and then preceeded to put her hands all over her face. I can't keep that child clean for the life of me. She is always into something. Over the weekend she discovered a bottle of finger nail polish in the cupboard at my mom's house and actually managed to get it open. When she was found, she had pianted both of her hands and her feet...not just the nail part either...all over them. She had to pretty much take a bath in finger nail polish remover to get her cleaned up. Needless to say I didn't think to take any pictures so no real evidence of that...but I promise it did happen.







3 comments:

Janeece said...

HAHA!! Harley's just getting you ready for a boy!! Just wait...

jen and brody said...

If sweet, cute, little Harlee is getting into all these messes (or rather, making them), imagine what your little BOY is going to do! But if he's half as cute as Harlee, you'll keep him for sure!

Great stories!

Sher said...

adorable girls! Fun that they're not princesses ALL the time!