Monday, December 1, 2008

BaBy PiCtUrEs

These pictures of ultrasound pictures aren't very good but I don't have a scanner so I have to result to taking pictures of the actual picutres. These were taken at 27 weeks. The second one is a 3D picture. It is amazing what technology can do now days. You can almost tell what he is going to look like.
It looks as though he is holding on to his toes in this one.
3D...Olivia says he has a funny nose...





3 comments:

Janeece said...

That is so cool! He's going to be a cutie for sure!!

katie said...

Wow! I have never had one of those kind before. You can see his cute face! How fun!

Sher said...

Awesome! We got a 3D one of Alyssa, but we waited to long - she was over 30 weeks and it was hard to get a good shot.