Tamzen and Olivia seem to have a hard time sleeping in their bed ALL night long. One or both of them always seem to end up on the bean bag in the living room. Olivia refuses to sleep in her own bed so she and Tamzen sleep on the bottom bunk together. Quite frequently, this is how they end up in the morning. Sometimes it is almost as if they can't sleep unless they are right next to each other. Most of the time their arms and legs are wrapped around each other. So...there sits a pretty much unused bunk bed in their room...
Charlie has Arrived
14 years ago



10 comments:
They are out cold! I love those pictures!
that's adorable!
that reminds me of my girls!They have a bunk bed too, but they both sleep toghether in the bottom. Those are fun pictures!
They are too silly!
Tamzen looks totally uncomfortable, but as long as she's sleeping eh? What cuties though! LOVE IT!
so lucky to have sis, I always wanted one! cute pics
My kids are like that, too. Link and Gage on the bottom bunk, Shaunie on the top, and they are all patiently waiting for Lacie to outgrow her crib!
Hey Amy-
I'm thinking about getting a class together the week after Thanksgiving. I just have to figure out the where & when? So be planning on it, I'd love to have you come and invite others as well. I will let you know more details when I know :)
How can they sleep like that? How would it be to be able to pass out anywhere you put your head. Its not a big deal but if you come across the code I'd like it. Thanks!
Hey Amy - give me your e-mail and I'll send you that video with the little girl and the frogs!
Post a Comment