I didn't get too many pictures of the girls in their Halloween costumes this year but here are the few that I did get. We spent the evening at a ward Trunk-or-Treat party. We had dinner and then hit the cars for candy. The girls all had a good time and made out pretty good with quite a bit of candy. Now...to keep their darn little hands out of it. All they want to do is eat junk all day long. For now, the candy has found a new home WAY up on TOP of the shelf where no little hands can reach it and help themselves to it when ever they want.
(if you look closely...yes, Harlee's shoes are on the wrong feet. She refused to change them. I had to do it for her before I let her out of the car at the ward party. Such a little snot.)



6 comments:
That is a good picture with all three. I have found that best way to keep them away from the candy is to sacrifice yourself for the better good and eat most of it yourself.
Always cute. I like your friends idea about the candy. haha
That's a cute picture of all your kids. They are going to be knockouts when they get to be teenagers. Does Steven have a bat or a gun to scare all the boys away? Or else your new baby will have to grow up fast and become their bodyguards.
They all look so good! Your girls are so independent I love it! Glad you all had fun.
Did Tamzen get the idea for a vampire from her friend Bailee N.? I saw them hanging out at the trunk-or-treat together, Cute.
They were so dang cute! What I wouldn't give to go back to the days of pink and princesses...I get gothic vampires instead...just wait a witch is only the beginning...heehee :D!
Post a Comment