1. What is his Name? Steven Reed Tobler
2. Who eats more? Well, that all depends on what we are eating...I LOVE spaghetti and can out eat him at that any day.
3. Who said 'I Love You' first? Steven I believe.
4. Who is taller? Steven by far
5. Who is smarter? I think that we both have our areas that we are smart in.
6. Who is more sensitive? We are equally sensitive depending on the situation.
7. Who does the laundry? Me, every week... why is that...???
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Steven
9. Who pays the bills? Me. Steven hasn't actually written out a check in YEARS..
10. Who cooks more? We both cook. Steven more than me right now though since he is playing Mr. Mom these days.
11. (there was no number 11)
12. Who is more stubborn? STEVEN
13. Who is first to admit they are wrong? Steven is stubborn but does admit when he is wrong.
14. Who is more clean? Oh, I win that one.
15. Who has more siblings? Me
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me of course, except when he over-rides my decisions..
17. What do you like to do together? Anything that involves our family.
18. Who eats more sweets? Steven
19. Guilty pleasures? XBox
20. How did you meet? We went to high school together.
21. Who proposed? Steven
22. His best feature? All of them, don't make me pick just one.
23. His best quality? He is a hard worker and an amazing husband and daddy.
I tag... Linzi, Tammy, Krista and Stacey
Charlie has Arrived
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment