skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Iken's adventure

These pictures are from my phone because Steven and I both forgot to take the camera back with us when we went back to the hospital Friday morning to be there when the transport team from UMC came to pick up Iken. This is what Iken rode in the ambulance in for his trip to the NICU at UMC. If you look closely you can see him in there. This was right before they wheeled him down and loaded him up in the ambulance. Only a week old and so many adventures already...
4 comments:
He's beautiful, congrats and I hope he continues to recover quickly. Hope you are feeling well also Amy.
What a strong little man ~ my thoughts are with you guys!
So crazy! Glad everyone is getting better!!
Oh poor little guy! My baby was born and taken right to the NICU and stayed there for a couple of days. It is hard to think something is wrong with these precious babies. I am glad to hear he is doing good now! I would love to come and visit you and your new addition. I am recovering from strep throat so I need to let that pass and I will give you a call. I love the name Iken as well!
Post a Comment