Friday, September 26, 2008

BoY or GiRl..??

We are scheduled for our ultrasound next week on Wednesday. I can't wait to see if it will be a boy or a girl. Although, we are not holding out much hope for a little boy in this family. And I would not trade my beautiful girls for anything. Shawn and Tara just added another sweet little girl to their family. That makes four for them. She was born on Tuesday night they have named her Anni. There are now 13 grandchildren for Steven's parents and all but 4 of them are girls. I am feeling the baby move more and more all the time and can't wait for the little movements to be strong enough for Steven and the girls to be able to feel them and see them. It is truly an amazing thing to be able to feel your precious little one moving around inside as they grow and get stronger. As soon as we know whether it is a boy or girl, we will start talking more about names. I will post after the ultrasound to let everyone know...BOY or GIRL. Any predictions anyone???

9 comments:

The Clarks said...

Feeling the baby move around was my favorite part of being pregnant. I would always try to imagine just how squished she was in there and all I can say is babys are incredibly flexible!

As for the prediction, I'll go against the odds and say boy ~ it's gotta happen sometime, right?

It was great to see you guys last weekend!

The land of Vegas said...

I vote boy too. It might just be wishful thinking but that's o.k.

Carrie said...

Dude, Steven is the deciding factor. Shawn says it takes a real man to have a boy..lol.(but that's just Shawn giving Steven crap...) Anyways, I hope you get a boy. They are SOOOO different from the girls. Mine is a brute! Good luck!

jen and brody said...

Always wishing for a boy to terrorize your girls, but I'm sure everyone will be happy for a little baby and not a puppy. Haha. Stacey is wishing for you to have a boy cuz she is wishing for the same thing! We're just wishing for a pregnancy! :o)

Janeece said...

WEll you know what I think already my friend...BOY!!!I give you my hand me downs :P!

Kendra said...

I love babies :) I agree with Trisha. Feeling the baby move is amazing. I have to say that I think it's a girl. When you have girls that cute, why stop. I also have to say that given my track record about things like this, me thinking your baby is a girl just about assures you a boy!

tam said...

Well it is hard to say, the way my life has gone it will be another girl, being that I now have four boys!!

BTW I can't seem to get on Linz's blog either, I did put my name on the list as well!

katie said...

I say boy....I hope so!! Having both is fun, but at least you know what to do with girls!

Scott and Krista said...

Hey, if we can do it so can you! There is always a chance! Although I am a little scared for this boy to come, I love having girls. I won't know what to do with a boy.