Ok, the verdict is in. Sit down everyone...drum roll please...
We went to the ultrasound appointment yesterday morning. Everything looks great and the baby is growing and healthy. All seems to be right on track. Oh, and by the way, Steven and I got to see something on this ultrasound that we have never experienced with our other three children's ultrasounds... This baby has out door plumbing. Thats right folks, its a boy !! Tamzen and Olivia both got upset when Steven teasingly told them it was another girl on the way. They have both been hoping for a little brother from day one. Olivia has been making predictions about a baby boy since months before I even became pregnant. She has this notion that the babies just hang out in mommy's tummy until it is their turn to grow and then come out. She said that there were four babies in there, Tamzen, her, Harlee and the next baby to come. I wasn't pregnant at the time that this story came about. But, she assured us that the next baby to come would be our little boy. Smart little girl isn't she... We are so excited to finally add a little boy to our family. Tamzen and Olivia are very excited to meet him. Olivia is already starting in on asking constantly when the baby is going to be here. We don't have a scanner so I will have to post pictures from the ultrasound in a couple of days.



19 comments:
WOO HOO!! Glad you are finally getting a boy! Congratulations!And I like Olivia's explanation of how the babies get in your tummy. Because Blakeley has been asking me that lately...and I just tell her that heavenly father puts them there and she keeps asking HOW He put them there. I am so not ready for all the questions that I know are bound to come up. Congrats again on finally getting a boy!
That is awesome news for sure!
How exciting! It is so fun having both! They are sooo diffrent than girls!
There is hope yet. Congratulations. I have no doubt that the kids know more than us about the dealings of heaven. That gives me hope that I too might some day get a boy.
Congratulations! I'm glad that you posted a comment on my blog, because I have to admit I have been blog stalking you for awhile as well. :) I'm glad everything looks good with the baby. It is such a relief when they can see things look good.
YAY! My offer for hand-me downs still stands!! I love how intune our kids can be with things...Olivia...what a sweetie!!
Congratulations! We know how excited you are, since we are both in the same situation. It's a whole new world out there with shopping! It's like a high you've never experienced, at least it was for me. Congrats again!
How exciting!! That is a cute story about Olivia . . . she is wise beyond her years!
Congratulations!! We had to wait until #5 for a boy, but he was sure worth the wait!!
Take care!
~Misty
Amy and Family, Congrats on a baby boy! How fun. What will you name him? Tiniel~!
Yeah! Congratulations to you! Little boys are SO MUCH FUN!! However, that's all I know so far. :) But congrats on a healthy growing baby boy!
Yeah! I am so excited for your family! How fun! congrats!!!
I'm so happy for you two! yeah! fun, fun, fun.
Hurray! I'm so happy for your family. A boy will be so much fun.
Wow, awesome! Has your pregnancy differed from your girls? Mine were all different, I could never tell what I was having until the ultrasound...Congrats on a boy!
hi amy! just wanted to let you know you've been tagged.... if you're up for it, go to my blog for details. :)
Congrats on the boy! I guess that if you can get one after three girls, I can get one after two girls(not yet though). I tagged you, go to my blog for more details. Have fun!
Congrats! Out door plumbing...haha that's great...:)
Congrats! You'll love boys...they are so easy. :)
Post a Comment