Thursday, July 10, 2008

SpLAsH PaD

Daxton
JT and Olivia
The whole gang
(Harlee, Bailee, Olivia, Tamzen,
Daxton, Camron and JT)
Bailee, Tamzen and Olivia
Tamzen, Bailee, Olivia, JT and Camron
Daxton
Harlee
Harlee
Bailee and Tamzen
Olivia
Harlee
Daxton, Bailee and Harlee



We took a trip to the Splash Pad in Bunkerville last weekend with the Noel family. It was the first time the girls had been there and they had a pretty good time. Harlee was a little hesistant but Daxton had no problem at all getting completely drenched and playin with the big kids. Daxton is a week older than Harlee. Can you believe that?? He is SO much bigger than her. My girls are just petite little stinkers. (Janeece I can email you copies of these pictures if you want. Let me know...)

6 comments:

'T' said...

amy- congrats on baby number four on the way! i wonder if you'll add a boy to this mix... but the girls are so fun they'd probably love another little girly girl! how exciting. tiniel

Scott and Krista said...

I didn't know you were expecting! Congrats!!! That water pad thing looks like fun, we should go there next time we come down.

Janeece said...

I would LOVE copies!! My favorite one is of Daxton riding Bailee...what a dork! I am gald they had fun, we'll have to do it again sometine soon!!

Sher said...

Cute! Now they just need to add some of these splash pads to our town....

John said...

Let's do that again when you girls get back from camp.

Michelle said...

Hey Amy...I just saw the countdown to your 4th baby! Congratulations!! :)