Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tamzen's impression of a Pirate

Found this little video that was taken of Tamzen on our Disneyland trip last October. This was after a little scare when she wondered off after using the bathroom and got lost for about 15-20 minutes. That was one of the scariest feelings ever. There were SO many people everywhere. Steven finally found her in the safe care of Disney Security. She was pretty shaken up but it didn't take long for her to get a second wind of energy and back to having fun.

1 comment:

Scott and Krista said...

Your kids are getting so big! I'm glad you guys started a blog, now we can keep in touch better. Your blog is so cute! It looks like I need to take tips from you! That is so scary she was lost at Disneyland, of all places too! I hate that feeling of panic when you don't know where they are. I'm soooo glad you found her and everything was alright.