
My little Livi Lou is 4 years old today. She is growing up so fast. My how time flies...seems like just yesterday she came into our lives. You are such a sweet little girl and will be a wonderfull mommy some day. We love you Olivia.. Happy Birthday !!
3 comments:
Hey Tobler family,
Your girls are so cute! I found your blog from a link and was excited to catch up and see how you guys are doing! We have a private blog, so if you send me your email I would love to add you to our list, my email is tammyprescott22@hotmail.com
It looks like you are doing really well. How fun this blogging world is to see everyone and their cute families!
Hi Amy! So you asked how I make baby headbands...
I use knee high panty hose from the little egg shells (you can find them at walmart for like 33 cents) and just make sure to get the small size. Then I found the pattern from Hello my name is Heather (it's on my bloggers list) and you have to search for yo-yo's. Then I just sew the knee-highs together and glue whatever I want at the top (you can use flowers etc). If you have any questions-just ask.
I love your site. It is so cute. I'm sure your cute kids make it easy. I will have to have you give me lessons. Thanks for sending me this link. I will enjoy keeping up with your family.
Post a Comment