Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Floors!!!

I am SO happy to have new flooring in most of the house. It looks amazing. We now only have two rooms in the house with carpet in them. It was nice to see all of that carpet go. Steven put in a lot of long days and tons of hard work and he did an awesome job. Thanks Honey!! I love it and am so happy with it. It isn't quite completely finished just yet. Things have gotten a little crazy the last couple of weeks so we haven't been able to finish all the trim work yet but hopefully that will be done very soon. Steven is on to his next project which is helping my sister Shanna and her husband lay new wood flooring in their house too.

Kitchen
Living Room (and Cosmo..)

Hallway



1 comment:

katie said...

I love wood floors!! They always look so nice! Those pictures of your little boy are so cute!!