Sunday, June 7, 2009

LiTLe GrAdUaTe

Miss Olivia graduated from the Sunshine Academy Preschool on May 29th. She is so very excited to go to kindergarten next year. I can't believe my little Livi is old enough to go to Kindergarten. She is growing up so fast. She did such a good job in their little graduation program. She sang all the songs. She was on the back row so it was a bit hard to see her at times but she stilll did very well. Congratulations Olivia... We LoVe YoU !!
Flowers sent from her aunts and arranged by Grandma (Leavitt) Haueter
They were beautiful. My Mom did an amazing job on them.
Peeking out of line before walking down the ailse in the auditorium to the stage

Receiving her 'diploma' from her AwEsOmE teacher Miss Janeece.

Olivia and Miss Janeece






3 comments:

Janeece said...

I am so sad to see Olivia go! She was so fun to have in class! The good thing is I have Harlee and then of course there is still Ike! Way to go Olivia! I'll miss you!

Tiffanie said...

Congratulations Olivia!

She's such a doll!

The land of Vegas said...

I love the flowers. And the cute graduate ofcourse.